Sunday 12 April 2015

Front cover comments



As you can see, I got teachers comments showing me how to improve on my work. Examples such as: drop shadows, smaller bar code etc. I took all of these comments into account, as I made changes to my cover.'Exclusive interview with Priya Kailey' got criticized because of the way it was positioned diagonally, as well as it not being the main feature.
         

From looking at my comments I made all of the adjustments, apart from the drop shadow as I thought it looked tacky and unprofessional. The only problem I had was making the text look clear, as the artists' hand blended with the text. I also kept the 'Exclusive interview with Priya Kailey'  diagonal as I thought it flowed with the position of the guitar. I also changed the size of the price, as I didn't want it to look more important to the captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment